Terms & Conditions
Apex Cosmetics Ltd Terms of Service
Birmingham Private Clinic (or BPC) is the trading name of Apex Cosmetics Ltd, Registered Company Number 12028528, Registered Office Address: 91-92 Charles Henry Street, Birmingham, England, B12 0SJ, Registered in England and Wales.
By accessing the website at https://www.birminghamprivateclinic.co.uk/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Apex Cosmetics Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Apex Cosmetics Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Apex Cosmetics Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Apex Cosmetics Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Apex Cosmetics Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Apex Cosmetics Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Apex Cosmetics Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Apex Cosmetics Ltd’s website, even if Apex Cosmetics Ltd or a Apex Cosmetics Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Apex Cosmetics Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Apex Cosmetics Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Apex Cosmetics Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Apex Cosmetics Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Apex Cosmetics Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Apex Cosmetics Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Apex Cosmetics Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
What our clients say…
I was sick of constantly shaving so I decided it was time for laser hair removal. After lots of research I finally chose to go with Birmingham Private Clinic. The whole experience was fantastic, I was quite apprehensive as this was my first time having laser, but as soon as I got there I was made to feel perfectly at ease. All the staff where professional & friendly throughout. I am over the moon with the results! Thank you!
I absolutely loved the clinic, it’s so beautiful and I love the artwork. My treatment was amazing , I had a hydrafacial from Chelsea it was very relaxing and my skin is so soft and clear now . I am already seeing results and can’t wait for my next appointment!
Fantastic modern clinic with great products and superb service from Jade. Will definitely recommend. Thank you.
So it’s been 14 days since my visit to Birmingham private clinic where I had my first microneedling treatment. I’m so impressed with the results, my skin looks much brighter, my acne scarring is much smoother in appearance and my pores are massively reduced! Thank you so much will definitely be back!
I had really bad pigmentation under my eyes. The Pico laser at BPC has helped me so much with it ! I have been trying to get rid of it for years and no one in Birmingham has been able to help me till now!
Amazing experience from start to finish. Melissa was very helpful and informative in the initial consultation and Jade was excellent in the HydraFacial. Facilities were also amazing, felt like I was in a super high end clinic on Harley Street! Can’t wait to come back for my second procedure.
I went to BPC today for my second tattoo removal session with Melissa. My tattoo is already disappearing and I’m so happy with the results already and Melissa is so professional and makes me feel very comfortable.
After learning of the benefits of a skin peel, I was so eager to try one hoping it would reduce my congestion and oily complexion and give me a brighter, more even skin tone. My results were fantastic even after one treatment. For the first time in 3 years I feel confident enough to go out without some sort of foundation coverage. Thank you so much, I can’t wait to come back for more!
My skin never looked so good! Amazing service from Jade… already booked in for my follow up sessions – highly recommended
Had my fat freezing done today, I was a little apprehensive at first but the team were so good, made me feel relaxed and had a blast of a time, will be back for my HydraFacial soon as well – thanks BPC
Request a FREE no-obligation call back
Or call us on 0121 809 1545 to speak to our specialist team